3 CORE FLAT SUBMERSIBLE CABLES
“GEMSCAB” make 1100 V, 3 Core Flat Submersible Cable insulated and sheathed with PVC generally to IS:694-2010, annealed bare flexible copper conductor, PVC insulated, overall PVC sheathed cable.
0.5 sq.mm - 95 sq.mm
🟡 Signifies Available
- Flat Cables are mainly used in Submersible pump connections in water at varying depths and under differing degrees of pressure.
- Flat cables are designed for use in underground, under-water or on a wet surface.
- They are also used in many industrial applications i.e. Food Processing, water treatment, irrigation fire fighting, submersible pumps for mining applications, sea water handling, drinking water supply etc. suitable for use where improved chemical and abrasion resistance is required, in depuration or chlorination systems, for swimming pool lighting, aquariums.
- These cables are suitable for installations in dry, moist & wet environments but however not suitable for explosive areas.
- Submersible Cables is good for insulation properties when submerged in water & excellent mechanical & electrical properties for electrification and power supply in underground, under-water or on a wet surface.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to max. + 75°C
- Max. Operating Temperature: 90°C
- Working voltage: Up to 1100V
- Test Voltage: 3 kV for 5 Min.
- Color Coding: Red, Yellow, Blue
- Sheath: PVC
- Sheath Color: Black